Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fun times in Missoula

We had such a fun time celebrating Mom and Dad - they are truly amazing - what an example of lives well lived!!

72 years and still in love!

Mom and Dad and their 4 kids

Goodbye Missoula - till next time

Great trip until I dared utter the words - "gee Bill, your new (old) car proved herself worthy" - no sooner had those words left my mouth she moaned and groaned and had to get towed! Thanks Bill for having the foresight to put roadside assistance on our insurance - thanks tow guy for hurrying - thanks Eaton Auto in Shelley for still being open and taking us right in.
1 hour, $130.00 and a hot fudge sundae later and we were back on the road. : )
I love road trips!!





2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I think you have passed your bad luck with road-trips on to me. I am jealous of your trip, not of the car breaking down. I'm glad all of you got to be with Grandma and Grandpa together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thing I love about Gma & Gpa is sometimes they really get on each other's nerves, and they'll have a fight, but then they will have these sweet moments that go beyond anything else they've said. Gpa will make some silly almost teen-age comment about how much he loves Gma, and I get all, "Awwwww....". Gpa has really stepped up around the house since Gma's stroke, and I think it is absolutely wonderful to witness their love!

    ReplyDelete